Yummy Mummy Day Spa Safety Plan
We are Reopening!
We’re very excited to announce that we will be reopening on Saturday the 20th of June!
We’d just like to thank you all for your support during this time. We’ve put together a Safety Plan to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. We appreciate your support in honouring these guidelines when visiting the spa.
- Please reschedule if you are unwell. Even the common cold or flu may put us out of action again so please stay home and get some rest.
Bookings will be mandatory and we will not be accepting walk-ins please contact us at email@example.com or you can call us at (02) 9665 6772. You can also click here to book online.
- Hands must be sanitised or washed on arrival and upon exit. Clients will have easy access to sanitiser and a hand wash station.
- Please come alone as we have to adhere to strict social distancing measures.
- We encourage you to make payments by card.
- Clients are required to fill in a COVID 19 Form upon arrival.
- Our waiting area has been adjusted to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Our therapists will be wearing face masks. Each treatment room will only have one therapist and one client at a time.
- Yummy Mummy Day Spa have the right to refuse service to anyone who is unwell. If you have recently been overseas please ensure you have completed mandatory quarantine.
Further Safety Measures:
- Our spa capacity will not exceed 10 customers or one person per 4 square metres.
- Our team has undergone training on cleaning expectations, physical distancing and what to do if unwell.
- Treatment rooms will be cleaned thoroughly. We will be changing the linen, towels, wipe down surfaces and door handles with disinfectant between each client. We will also ensure that the eftpos machine as well as door handles and surfaces throughout the spa are disinfected between clients.
- Ipads, magazines and testers have been removed from the waiting area.
- We will be keeping a record of all clients, staff or anyone who visits the premises.
- We will have clearly displayed conditions of entry in our entrance, website and social media.
- Staff are encouraged to download the COVID Safety app.
- A designated member of staff will ensure that staff and clients have appropriate physical distancing and that the venue does not exceed the maximum capacity limit.